Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Preserving information about the Mobile Scout.

Part of running this blog has been seeking out sources of information in hopes of gathering, saving and offering up information about the Mobile Scout. Imagine my thrill when in February, a gentleman named Jim contacted me... to make a long story short, he was Production Manager for Mobile Scout From 1964 to 1978. 

And he's FULL of information, and has TONS of photographs and... it's awesome, it really is. "I designed every model made from 1964 to 1978." 

YEOW. 

I've not had near enough time this late winter/spring to fully harness his knowledge -- but with summer just around the corner, I think it's time to really start bugging him. LOL. So lots more information coming!

*** SEE THE NEW DISCUSSION FORUM *** 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget, if you have a Mobile Scout, let me know! Send me some pics of your little camper.