Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Hello, canned ham friends! 

Sometimes I get emails that ask, "Is this web site still open?" Well... um...

We have information.
It's available to you via your browser.
There's a place you can ask a question, get an answer, or read those of others. 

What more do you want?! LOL. These babies were made 60 years ago, get rarer by the day, and there is no official source for information on them -- the people, staff, papers, materials and manuals are long lost to the decay of time. 

If you have information you want to share, contact me, and I'll make sure it gets up!  

Yes, stickers are still available. Follow the instructions shown to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget, if you have a Mobile Scout, let me know! Send me some pics of your little camper.